Thursday, August 9, 2012

The girl of many talents !

How many social networks are you involve in ? as a shop/small business trying have you products be known you will try anything and everything. which is a challenge if your shy . Yes I said it I am shy !!! ( although if your family and friends know that one you know me I wont shut up  )  the best thing about these social network is the people you connect with . I join Instagram last year when I got my Iphone4 and honestly I had no clue what I was doing. Well after figuring out  the unofficial/official rules of Instagram ( yes their are rules , don't use # if your private please it just pointless  )  . Well after a few weeks I got the hang of it .  Showing my creations and using the right hash-tags I soon got connected with with other crafty and Etsy / small business shop people.  

Danielle a SoCal resident , wife , Dodgers fan ( yay!!) , has a cat with a personalty name Chloe and is very very talented. she not only has one shop but three ( 3) Etsy shops ! yes three !! how she does it I dunno. 

for your wedding paper goods Wishing Heart 
for any occasion paper goods Danielles Designs 
and knit accessories and Bow clutches The Grey Tabby
Grey, Mint Green & White Print Bow ClutchMustache Bash Personalized Birthday Water Bottle Labels - 1st Birthday - 35 labelsThank You Favor Sticker - Eat Drink and be Married - Candy Buffet, Candy Bar Favor - 1.5 or 2 Inch Stickers for Wedding or Bridal Shower
and besides this she is a  DIYer crafty person sewing tote bags , making coasters and  her homemade kombuch, ( If I lived closer I think we be great friends having  girls night in every other week doing crafts) 

So why am I talking about this girl well she just made her 400th sale in her paper goods . and she has reached 645 sales combine in the three shops and wants to give back  to all her customers that have help made that happen and I would't be talking about her if I wasn't a customer or one of her shops
Thank's Danielle for my pretty labels I purchase a few months ago . I was I need of some labels for my items I took to a local shop and she made me a custom design .Very happy with my purchase. 
So thank you inventor of IG  app for bringing more than just entertaining to my life , but the opportunity to connect with others who have a creative and talent like Danielle. 

  Read more about her giveaway on her blog she also has great DIY tutorials of her crafty activities 



No comments:

Post a Comment