Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Accessory of the month

So those on Fb saw my new project post last night.

I have seen over the past few months the famous deal sites where shops offer a item/s at a reduce price . Well I have tried many times to get accepted . A few said no that my items didn't fit their site and others gave me too many request ( % between site and me was not reasonable  , amount of items i had to have available was to high for me , we're talking 100's ) . My prices are pretty reasonable as they are and lowering them to what some asked was like I was basically making them for free .  Also the fact that ( if you are new to Austenland) I , Paulina am the owner , designer , creator , maker , shipper , organizer . This is a one person shop , not like many shop  that are run by 3-5 people , being friends , relatives. Their is only so much my two hands can do & hiring isnt really a option I can do at the moment. I love knowing that what I ship was design by me , inspected by me and knowing I sent a 100%+ finished product not worry if maybe something was missed .
So I decided that I want to offer my amazing followers the chance to get a item at a reduce price but not through a 3rd party site , directly from me .  This allowed me to be the  one with full control and set my own rules and amount I know I can commit to .
Each 1st of every month for 24 hrs ( 12:00 am PST - 11-59 pm PST) one special design will be one sale with a 30-50% discount from its regular price. Their will be a limited quantity of  15-30 available , depending how many I can make of that one item . Its first come bases , so if amount sells out before the end of day , no more quantities be added  . This deal will be only be available through  etsy shop under  " Item of the month " section, this allows all facebook and Instagram followers the chance to get even share . Don't have Paypal ? No worries the debit / credit card is second option available in the shop   .I do ask to read entire description , since some items will need to choose hardware and some will be certain size only . These items will not be ready to ship like the rest of the items but will ship around the 10-15th of the month . Due it being a sale and I will be making them according to the amount of orders. Note each month will be a diff accessory.


So being tomorrow May 1st we launch the first deal ! Here is the item that will be feature ....


Pink fairy
hardware available in Lace headband , soft elastic , pin , clip 


 I am very excited for this monthly deal , and I hope it allows everyone to enjoy more Austenland products, because you know their is never enough accessories right?
please share this with your family and friends. And if you have any questions feel free to msg me .


-Paulina


No comments:

Post a Comment