Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Your invited

To the celebrate !!

Celebrate what ?

My birthday !!

If you been a follower for sometime you might remember their are two  big sales I do every year.  One beign the shop anniversary (December 1st ) and secondly my birthday . Which happens to be tomorrow 19th of June . Like past years we will do or annual birthday sale .
For 24hrs (starting misnight pst ) enjoy 50% off your entire purchase !!! Yes you heard me right pay only half!!!!  . This only happens once a year and its tomorrow !!

Here are the details :
You must use code "birthday2013" at checkout ( before paying their is a section to add code and fix final price  )
50% off will only be valid on purchases of $20 higher.
This sale does not include custom orders , cannot be combine with other sale , gift certificate or store credit.
This sale only will happen on my etsy  shop
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Austenland 
I can't hold items , since their one of kind (almost all items are just listed this past weekend) It's a first  come bases . 

Will you be celebrating ?

Thank you followers for your continues support these past year to my shop means ever so much to see it grown . If you tell me I'd be doing handmade a few years ago I'd laugh . I enjoy every piece . And this adventure I'm in never I would have thought I'd be doing this .


 So spread the word !!  Tomorrow 50% off !!





-Paulina


No comments:

Post a Comment