Monday, July 8, 2013

Spring/Summer 2013 pictures (finally)

No fancy title but the "finally" is because its long overdue . I haven't done a proper shoot for 2 years now and Im no expert , still learning . And thorough the future photo shoots will go back and show how much we gotten better. I kept it very simple just a few decor I had in my craft room and some shabby blankets . With our small car at the time so much can only fit. My hand goes out to all those photographers that do amazing shoot bring out a entire living room sofa or real animals  . I was wore out just taking my stuff from the car to location ( 200 feet? uphill!! ) and not to mention the mom's that pulled the strollers we were sweating before the shoot lol .  What a experience.

I want to thank all the models that took the time from their busy schedule to come out and Eric the photographer . When I posted looking for models I was so blessed to meet to ladies with shops of their own that this ended up being a collaboration shoot . How could I say no , it was a load off from me and parents to worry on what colors or outfits to wear.Clothing worn on the young models , ruffle rompers and dresses are from Michele shop The Cutest Boutique ,cute shop you must all check out and her prices are much reasonable than what I seen from other shops. Statement necklaces from her friend Amber shop Glitzy Necklace Boutique  .  Amber shipped us some adorable bright necklaces and Michele brought  a huge selection of items , we sadly didn't use all because we had a few models that didn't show up but it was fun and these girls were so great of course Michele had snacks to keep them smiling ;) You'll see more pictures of the shoot through my instagram , facebook page and in the shop . And will be having a fun collaboration giveaway later this month , you wont want to miss it .



No comments:

Post a Comment